Candles for a Cause - Supporting the Andrew Love Cancer Centre
‘Candles for a Cause’ is an art series of boutique candles that will help raise much-needed funds for the Andrew Love Cancer Centre.
Each candle features the exclusive artwork of a local prominent artist who have all donated their artwork in support of the campaign.
The artists include Morgan Jamieson, Kate Mayes, Kimmy Hogan and Clare O’Donohue.
For artist Kate Mayes, the cause was a personal one,
“My Mum died from Ovarian Cancer when I was 17 years old. She bravely fought for four years but sadly lost her battle in March 2000, aged 43.”
The candles have been given titles “In memory’, “Hope, “Love” and “Survivor” so you can write a special someone’s name on their candle when lighting the candle in their honour.
Candles are $29.95 each - they can be purchased online here or at a local stockist below -
- King of the Castle Café - 24 Pakington Street, Geelong West
- Flower Bowl - 8 Ormond Road, East Geelong
- Blondie Salon - 178 Ryrie Street Geelong
- Temple Hair - 257 Moorabool Street, Geelong
- Barwon Gifts - Main Entrance, University Hospital Geelong
- Barwon Health Foundation - 283 Ryrie Street, Geelong
Candle facts -
- Australian Made
- 55 hour burn time
- Soy Wax
- 100% funds raised support the Andrew Love Cancer Centre